Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Final Panels

We all contributed our parts to the panel, and put the drawings and information into three panels in what we thought was an easy to understand, simple yet effective format.



I feel that as a group we worked really well and that our final design was quite effective, however I feel that if we were more efficient with our time and everyone contributed a bit more that we could have pulled of a slightly improved and more thought through design. Something which I feel need more conveying within the panels is how the viewer experiences the design. Some emotive sketches could have helped with this, or even diagrams of users moving the folie to create different spaces. In future assignments I would be happy to be put in this same group again as I feel that we worked quite well together as a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment