Monday, April 30, 2012

Pulling together the interim presentation

It was my job to pull together everyone's drawings for the interim presentation. Originally we were thinking of doing a powerpoint before Mariana suggested a cool program she had seen used once called Prezi. Just in case there were any issues with playing the Prezi presentation I made I also made a powerpoint presentation so that we would still be able to present even if we had technical issues. For the presentation Joel worked more on our task 1 and created an animation to be inserted into the presentation. At first I found I could not get this animation to work in the Prezi presentation but after googling my problem I discovered I had to convert the file and it was successful. This is the powerpoint:







This is the Prezi presentation: 











No comments:

Post a Comment