Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Developing the Design

We tried to further work on the design to resolve some more issues. During this process I suggested rotating the toilet block and making it shorter, and placing it on the general performance space in order to better utilise the space as well as make a smaller amount of roofspace on top of the toilets for our level two. We decided that we needed a back room and could place it upstairs with admin on top of the toilet block roof, however, from the hall to the toilet was to large a floor space, but when the toilets were rotated as I suggested, it fit the floor space above perfectly. I also designed the kitchen due to my current employment in the hospitality.

Below is the picture of the kitchen I designed. 





















Below are my approx sizes of objects within the kitchen:


















After discussion with the group and my kitchen design and toilet block suggestion we resolved these floorplans:

Ground Floor

































Level 1


No comments:

Post a Comment