Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Inserting the Folie Into the Site

Below is an image showing where our six sections cut through the site.





















Because I was doing the 6 little sections I situated the building so that I knew where to cut through it. It is situated approx 12m from the start of the boardwalk. Below are some pictures of how I placed it.














Mariana then did one section through the building while I did the other. We worked off a basic CAD section of the site that Joel gave us. 


















On the top picture, the top section is right, while on the bottom picture, the bottom section is right. From these I had an idea as to how to photoshop these sections. I thought of photoshoping textures into the drawing. I did three sections like this and Mariana did three in the same style. These are the three I rendered in this style. I feel that this style worked and I am glad that I suggested it. 
Section Line 2


Section Line 3

Section Line 6









Below are the sections that Mariana put together:
Section Line 1:









Section Line 4:










Section Line 5:









No comments:

Post a Comment